IgM/IgG Antibody Test :
- Total Antibody test shortens the window period of diagnosis, one test line detects IgM and IgG simultaneously
- More specific and higher detection rate, with double antigen sandwich method
- Screening of early mild and asymptomatic patients
- No need for any instrument, result in 15 minutes.
Specific Antibodies to Corona Virus
After someone is infected for the first time with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the human immune system generates specific antibodies as an immune defense. These IgM and IgG antibodies are generated in the first and second weeks after infection. IgM is the first antibody produced that appears in the human immune system.
Detection of IgM indicates a recent infection and can be used for early diagnosis. IgG is the antibody later produced but has the highest content throughout the body and serum. It is the main antibody generated by the re-immune response.
It has important immune effects with a high affinity and is widely distributed throughout the body.
The detection of the total antibody consisting of IgM and IgG can determine the infection status more effectively.
Significance of Antibody Detection
Simultaneous measurement of IgM and IgG antibodies reduces the impact of single detection, which can greatly increase the detection rate and reduce missed detection.
- A negative test result indicates no infection or at very early stages. (another test should be performed after 7 days for confirmation)
- A positive test result indicates a recent infection or a previous infection.
Principle of COVID-19 Total Ab Test
- Simultaneous detection of total antibodies, including
IgM and IgG;
- Simultaneous detection of total antibodies can reduce
the impact of a single detection window period;
- The double-antigen sandwich method makes the detection more specific;
- The increased sample volume can greatly increase the detection rate
and to reduce missed detection.
Sensitivity and Specificity COVID-19 Diagnostic
- Test samples: serum, plasma
- Total antibody detection using the double antigen sandwich method, which greatly improves sensitivity and specificity
- Total antibody detection shortens the detection window period
- Rapidly screen for coronavirus within 15 minutes
- No need instrument, suitable for on-site screening.
- Reduce the risk of individual infection in the hospital
- Early diagnosis, early treatment, shorten the course of the disease